About Maid Sailors
Maid Sailors is a top-rated residential and office cleaning service in New York City. Our goal is to provide a phenomenal cleaning experience to our clients. We are looking to hire part-time experienced cleaning professionals to be a part of the team.
- Perform housekeeping cleaning services for residential homes and apartments in New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens)
- Services include but are not limited to: cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, mopping and laundry
- You will commute to different job sites which will vary for each job. You will be paid for travel time
- Travel with cleaning supplies including vacuum, Swiffer, disinfectants, and rags. Supplies will be reimbursed.
- Minimum 1 year of paid cleaning experience (residential preferred)
- Available 4 days in the week (minimum 6 hours/day). One weekend day required.
- Able to commute in NYC carrying cleaning supplies (~20 lbs)
- Able to work in the following boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Able to communicate in English
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Why work for Maid Sailors?
- Starting $17/hour plus tip
- Bonus and raises for good performance
- Weekly pay
- Flexible schedule. You select the days that you can work.
- Reimbursements for all supplies, phone, and travel
- 401k and eligibility for benefits such as health insurance and paid time off