Professional Home Cleaner (Northern NJ)
About Maid Sailors
Maid Sailors is a top-rated cleaning platform in New Jersey specializing in residential home and office cleaning. We are growing faster than ever because we're changing the perception that cleaning is a luxury experience by providing customers with a service that is easy to find, affordable, provides exceptional quality, and matching them with trusted, reliable and professional individuals. Our goal is to provide a phenomenal cleaning experience to our clients.
Summary of the job
Professionally clean customer homes and/or offices following company cleaning checklists, procedures, and policies. As a Cleaning Associate, you will be responsible to provide exceptional customer service by consistently cleaning homes.
Why work with us? As an employee, you will receive:
Great Pay with Reimbursements!
- Starting pay is $18+tip
- Direct Deposit & Paid Weekly
- Supplies Reimbursement
- Paid Travel Time
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Gas or Transportation Stipend
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Performance-Based Raises
Flexible hours - choose your own schedule!
- Most jobs between 8 am & 10 pm
- We have jobs 7 days a week.
- We will assign jobs based on your availability, cleaning performance, reliability, and communication.
What are our requirements?
- Experience - 1 year of paid cleaning experience, preferably in residential cleaning. (Cleaning your own home does not count.)
- Fully Vaccinated with proof of vaccination
- Legally Authorized to work in the U.S
- Communication - Speak, read and write English.
- Reliable Transportation - Travel & work in Northern NJ, such as in Ridgewood, Fair Lawn, & Hackensack
- A car is preferred but not required
- Additional Work in Jersey City, Hoboken, and New York City
- Technology - Must have & know how to use a smartphone including Google Maps and checking emails.
We're looking for Cleaning Professionals who:
- are Reliable & Committed - Once assigned a job - take pride in work, show up prepared, complete the tasks, on time and complete the entire task.
- have Great Time & Self Management - Be efficient and honest in your cleaning and time.
- have Good Communication - Be proactive by reaching out to headquarters immediately if there are any problems or concerns, no matter how small.
- have AMAZING Customer Service Skills - WOW the clients by providing a professional experience to each client. You will need to be detailed, on time, honest & friendly.