Who we are
Canarsie is a top-rated and fast-growing residential cleaning service in New York City.
Our goal is to provide a phenomenal cleaning experience to our clients. We're changing the perception that cleaning is a luxury experience by providing customers with a service that is easy to find, affordable, exceptional quality, and matching them with trusted, reliable and professional individuals.
Who Are You
You are a positive self-starter with an ownership mentality. Proven team player, collaborator, and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization. You have the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment with ambiguous situations. In addition, you:
- have excellent follow-up and communication skills.
- are organized, can evaluate situations, and make quick decisions.
- are Proficiency with technology (MS Office, Apple products, apps).
- have experience in a leadership role, training, and coaching.
- are accountable and responsible for successes and failures.
- Managing daily appointment requests
- Managing employee daily schedules.
- Train, evaluate, and coach field teams.
- Manage high-level customer engagement.
- Conduct onsite quality control checks on the employees.
- Track your team performance against quantitative goals, brainstorming and executing optimizations as needed
- Establish baseline knowledge and understanding of our services and regions including its capabilities and limitations.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing staff levels, wages, and hours of employees and contractors.
- Hire, train, coach, and discipline field staff.
- Serve as a point of contact when there are customer issues related to quality, customer service, or accidents/mishaps on-site.
- Conduct onsite inspections, training, coaching, and quotes.
- Manage initiatives to drive key results and achieve KPIs and revenue quotas.
- Strategically organize current and future cleaning schedules and be able to understand and co-ordinate cleans to prevent overlapping and/or late arrivals
- Oversee and monitor the operations ensuring company standards are met.
- Collaborate with other managers and stakeholders to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Logistics, Project Management, HR) - preferred
- 3-5 years experience in leadership roles.
- 2 years experience overseeing inventory, distribution of goods, processes, logistics, and/or complex scheduling.
- 1 year in a customer-facing environment.
- Strong technical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced/high-pressure environment.
- Fluent in Spanish - a plus
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer:
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Base Salary
- Incentive Bonuses